3.8.09

SHO


I am not sure that I would want to own one but the new SHO is a huge improvement. Even the colors are better. I am not sure how well Ford has done at improving reliability but they have certainly improved the design a lot. This is interesting info from WIki "In the US, it takes about 30 hours total, for the body, engine, transmission, assembly, paint, etc. doesn't include things like outsourced parts and mining the ore (or recycling old cars). The labor costs from $55-$70 per hour including benefits so about $2100 per car, or roughly 8% the cost of the average car. Doesn't sound that high until you compare the tata nano, which costs $2500 TOTAL."

Perhaps a good reason to invest in Tata motors. Coming soon the US and posting decent dividends.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Have you seen the new electric car by Nissan? Marie has info about it on her site: http://eco-lesbo-vego.com/

Aaron said...

No I have not seen that one but I like the all-electric from Tesla. It looks a lot like an Infiniti. I would consider an all electric but the prices are crazy and the storage is usually lame.