4.8.09

Aperion Audio


It took me a while but I finally got around to hooking up my Aperion Audio Subwoofer and the thing really rocks. It sounds so good that I wish I had more rooms to put speakers. Music, movies and video games are all ridiculously vibrant sounding. The only down side is that Ian keeps playing "Another one bites the dust". Its a classic for sure but maybe not 5 times a day. The service also came through once again, Aperion suggestion Zip installers and they came out and tuned the thing in less than in hour.

4 comments:

Kari aka Peewee said...

Haha! Ian has good taste.

Aaron said...

Yes, he does have good taste and it sounds great on the system. Aperion is a little expensive but it is really great sounding. BTW: Ian is also a fan of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I need to learn more - what speakers are you adding this too and what stereo tuner, cd player, etc...very curious cause you know I love good sound and the 8 foot high speakers are in storage.

H in CO

Aaron said...

H-
It is a really great system. All Aperion speakers, Onkyo receiver and a terrific Oppo deck. You would love it. the sound is amazing although...regrettably I do not have a turntable.