23.12.08

Christmas gift idea #18

One day of shopping left and for most guys that means head to the mall and sprint around with a bunch of other zombified dudes who would seem to be hoping for divine gift-giving intervention. I love it. I think that it is one of the best places to see the best of the "holiday spirit" which to me means a horde of people thinking about other people and trying desperately to get something that makes someone else happy. This mood is at its apex on Christmas Eve in any mall in America so check it out in person but then when you get home sign up for Etrade and get your loved one or friend or whomever a few shares of stock. You can transfer them after the holiday and with the market down as it is there are MANY great buys. I suggest Apple, Nintendo, Starwoods and Sealed Air...but I hear it is the thought that counts not the ROI.

No comments: