22.6.10

AJ's Music recommendations 08


For those who have commented that AJ's music recommendations seem to be getting edgy...I say well, yes. It was only a matter of time before the bitterness came to the surface. Here is his latest:

Man I've heard so much hype for The National but I just cannot dig them. I'm listening to their new one "High Violet" and it just reminds me of late 80's, early 90's, monotone music. I cannot tell you right now who it reminds me of but it is someone
from the mid to late 80's. Hater who is hating it...

I just figured it out. It sounds like David Sylvian and his post Japan solo work. There was a release by David Sylvian in the late 80's under the band name "Rain Tree Crow" and The National's new one sounds like David Sylvian recording another downer release.

No comments: