16.10.07

Harlot


I am taking a small portion of the evo show on the road. For the next couple of days Mike, Annemarie and I will be in San Francisco meeting with clients, prospects and hopefully couple of retail buyers. (I am crossing my fingers that they do not cancel.) From there I am traveling to Hong Kong with Mr. Anand Khubani for a week of long meetings with some of our manufacturing partners in China. There will also likely be a couple of jokes about exactly why King Kong went to Hong Kong. Will this be the trip that launches EvoCHINA? I doubt it. I think that we are going to drag our feet for a while longer on that one but we are making progress. It seems that we have finally found a way to consistently add real value to process they use without the truck load of communications issues. I will try to update from the road but it will be difficult...if anyone has any specific requested, questions or things they would like to see posted just let me know. One thing I am looking forward to about this trip is a meeting we have set up with a high profile transportation manufacturer at a place called Harlot.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Plans were afoot for Tim F., Leah G, Joe C. and Beth A. to make an unscheduled visit to the president's office Monday in response to an empty chair at the Marriott. Unfortunately, our paths will not cross again for at least another 10 years. as #2 and #3 are headed back to the West Coast soon. #1 and #4 remain in the area.

Aaron said...

Hey Tim,

How are you? Was it fun? It would have been great to see you four. I hope that the reunion was enjoyable...it sounded like it was. I think that I am going to see Joe C today for lunch. How are Leah and Beth? I bet they were both still beautiful, right? Would be great to get together at some point. Will you send your email?