5.12.06

If I owned an ipod


Some good friends of mine visited from Ohio this weekend. During the visit my lack of ipod came up in several conversations. They own a chunk of stock in Apple, so I am not sure their motivation is pure but they made an interesting case for the value of staying with the times. I just can't imagine when I woud use one. Over half of the people in the studio own one and in the office Mike Mennone DJs from his playlist every day. So, it is not that I do not see the benefit of the product. I am just not sure it is for me. Normally, I would be happy to be one of those who not have one but I guess I am rethinking this based on the comments of another good friend. He has become increasingly proud of his lack of a cell phone...and I do not want to start sounding like that.

No comments: